This notice explains what information we collect, when we collect it and how we use this. During the course of our online sales activities, we will process personal data (which may be held on paper, electronically, or otherwise) about you and we recognise the need to treat it in an appropriate and lawful manner. The purpose of this notice is to make you aware of how we will handle your information.
S Aspris & Son Ltd, of 47 Turnpike Lane N8 0EP is the Data Controller. We take the issue of security and data protection very seriously and strictly adhere to guidelines published in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which is applicable from the 25th May 2018, together with any domestic laws subsequently enacted.
We are notified as a Data Controller with the Office of the Information Commissioner under registration number ZA194402 and we are the data controller of any personal data that you provide to us. Our Data Protection Officer is P Aspris of 47 Turnpike Lane, London N8 0EP.
How we collect information from you and what information we collect
We collect information about online customers:
- from completion of our online order form when you use our website;
- or information you provide us by email or telephone;
- subscription to our newsletter and special offers;
- online enquiry forms;
- requests to provide you with information;
- register on our site.
We collect the following information about you:
- name, e-mail address, telephone number and address.
Why we need this information about you and how it will be used
We need your information and will use your information:
- to undertake and perform our obligations and duties to you in accordance with the terms of our contract with you;
- to enable us to supply you with the goods and services which you have requested;
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business.
Sharing of Your Information
The information you provide to us will be treated by me as confidential and will be processed only by any third party, acting on my behalf, within the UK. We may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this notice or for purposes approved by you, including the following:
- if we enter into a joint venture with or merged with a business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners;
- to carry out anti-fraud checks and confirm a person’s legal drinking age; In providing these checks personal information may be disclosed with a Credit Reference Agency which to keep record of your information. This will not affect your credit status.
- authorised personnel who will process your order or use the information to contact you;
- by placing an order you are accepting that we pass on your details to a courier partner who will dispatch your order and provide tracking and customer support services.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Transfers outside the UK and Europe
Your information will only be stored within the UK
When you give us information we take steps to make sure that your personal information is kept secure and safe.
Paper Files are kept in a secure location where only authorised personnel can access information
Emails and computers are password protected
Antivirus and firewall protection is installed on computers used to access emails and information
Information no longer required after Audit check will be destroyed
How long we will keep your information
We review our data retention periods regularly and will only hold your personal data for as
long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as required by law we may be legally
required to hold order information for at least 7 years to comply with legal obligations.
You have the right at any time to:
- ask for a copy of the information about you held by us in our records;
- require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information;
- make a request to us to delete what personal data of yours we hold; and
- object to receiving any marketing communications from us.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights above please contact us on email@example.com
Should you wish to complain about the use of your information, we would ask that you contact the Data Protection Officer, S Aspris & Son, 47 Turnpike lane, London N8 0EP to resolve this matter in the first instance.